Tuesday, May 29, 2012
First we went to see a house a short distance away from our land. It had been lifted off its foundation and was waiting to be moved. It was in great condition and was the size and design we wanted. And best of all, we could buy it and have it moved onto our property for about a third of what it would cost to build it.
Next, we got a call from our real estate agent. The lady who had backed out of the offer on our home in town had resubmitted the offer. This time her agent went with her to the bank to make sure it would work before doing up the offer. We signed the offer. The closing date is June 29.
Both these things happened the same day.
If the first offer had gone through we may have felt compelled to settle on house plans, none of which we could afford. And now, even though humanly speaking we still can't afford anything, we know that God will provide the next step which is financing.
Keep tuned in to see how God provides.